Saturday 9 August 2014

How Microsoft has impacted your life and how you plan to bring a change to the society being an MSA ?


                     
Hi friends.Now I am going to share my relationship between me and  Microsoft..when i was in 7th standard my father brought a system for me.I turn on my system and saw my system operate on Windows XP. At that i am very crazy to paint. that time i done my first paint. Every time i use windows media player for hearing my favorite  songs .
                             




Now a days also .. i am till remember first time i changed my pc operating system during  11th standard .At that time I set my life time goal as a hacker, because i was truly inspired by bill gates  because he is also a hacker, and i develop my own web page  using web matrix.  Web matrix is my favorite tool to develop a site.  I am great fan of power point . 




I design a slide show and convert into video file. thn i presented lot of videos 
in my family functions My favorite game is spider solitaire. Now i am using windows 8.1. It give me  a next generation feeling and


 i use lumia 525 model phone .My entretrainment is making a movie.  I am frankly to tell that i was  addict of movie maker because its so awesome. I recently opened my microsoft account
                         


In windows 8.1 mainly i like starting window and it looks amazing thn .. windows  makes lot of changes in my life.. 
now also i use word for my labs thn... my key board and mouse also microsoft.

                                 
                                  


i am sure lumia is 1000 greater than android  now i am doing a mini project by using visual basic ..  and vb give a virtual atmosphere .my goal is to work under microsoft 



Nowadays students are more interested in hands on training workshops which will make them to know about the latest Microsoft Technologies.
  1. Social Media is a great way to have direct reach to the society .Sharing the latest technology in social media make millions of people to know about the technology.
  2. Students can be encouraged with a positive note to do many mini project using Microsoft software life VS 2012, VS 2013, etc.
        Through these ways I can play a role of best evangelist . 




Thanking you,microsoft for giving this opportunity to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment